PARENTS & STUDENTS RESOURCES / INTERNAT /
Trainees enter the Centre on Sunday from 4pm and leave on Saturday morning. Those who wish to stay at the Centre on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) can do so by paying an additional fee of 12,000 CFAF per weekend.
Interns aged 10-14 years old
Dormitories with 25 places and one manager per dormitory accommodate trainees aged 10 to 14.
- The alarm clock is scheduled for 7am
- The lights out at 9:30 pm
- Beds should be made every morning and closets tidy.
- The dormitories are equipped with individual showers and toilets.
From 15 years old
From the age of 15, the trainees occupy rooms with two beds.
- The alarm clock is scheduled for 6:00 a. m.
- Lights out at 9:30 pm - Rooms must be kept clean.
- The rooms are equipped with individual showers and toilets.
- The refectory has 150 seats.
o breakfast is served from 6:45 to 7:35 am
o lunch from 12:35 to 14:00
o dinner from 7pm to 7:25pm
- The menu of the week is displayed on the previous Friday.
- Each trainee with a valid reason may request a menu change no later than Saturday before noon.
- On the recommendation of the dietician (weight loss, weight gain), some trainees may have a special menu.
- 3 meals per day are planned.
Trainees return home on weekends with their dirty laundry and bring back clean laundry. Those who wish can use the services of the KSA laundry (washing and ironing) by paying 1000 CFA francs per Kilo of laundry.
Students have at their disposal and at precise times:
- A library: books and newspapers
- A TV room: 30 TV channels
- A games room with video games, board games, table tennis, table tennis, table football
- A swimming pool